Breakfast at Rustic Mornings by Isabelo in Marikina


September 8, 2013

Isabelo Garden Restaurant
11 Isabelo Mendoza St.,
San Roque, Marikina City
6812461   5106914

Sunday is family day! I woke up extra early last weekend and searched online for the contact details of Rustic Mornings by Isabelo. Thank goodness I was able to make a reservation for 4 in their indoor (read: air conditioned) restaurant. 

 Country Omelette PhP 185

DH ordered a plateful of omelette. It has generous serving of cheese, bacon, potato and leeks. I want to try and make this at home. It looks so easy to prepare and cook. 

Two small slices of Ciabatta bread, herbed butter and strawberry jam are also included with this order. I don't know if you can order extra bread on the side, two slices are surely not enough. We didn't ask because we ordered additional buttermilk pancakes and more right after the break...


 Waffles, Breaded Chicken and Salad PhP 250

You guessed it right, a plateful of Waffles, Breaded Chicken and Salad was my breakfast that morning ; p I am so predictable lol It was not as filling as I thought because only half of one whole waffle was served. Plus, there were only 4 pieces of chicken fingers and a small cup of fresh salad... meeh!

 enjoying the shabby chic interior

Some of my readers have been telling me that I don't post photos as much as I used to, well, this happened---> I gained weight hahaha Everything will change in the next few months because I am signing up with a top weight loss center in the country so I can kiss my fat ass goodbye ; p

 Cafe Latte PhP 75 (foreground) and Hot Chocolate PhP 75

Rustic Mornings' version of Hot Chocolate is better than Craft Coffee Revoltution's. What I expected in Craft, I got it in Rustic Morning... very chocolate-y. It reminded me of cacao I drank as a child. It's a perfect drink on a rainy Sunday morning!

 Buttermilk Pancakes 2 pieces PhP 140

I don't know if it is right to compare Mom and Tina's waffle pancakes and Rustic Mornings' buttermilk pancakes but the latter's version is way better. I don't know if Mom and Tina's use buttermilk ha so don't take it against me if I like Rustic Morning's version, ok ; p Well, anything with butter is delicious in my opinion hahaha

 complimentary coffee with every order of buttermilk pancakes

I would like to show you what the Al fresco dining area...

 intimate date for two

I can imagine a boy professing his love for a girl here <3.

table for a family of 8

Our Sunday brunch will be a weekly family event. If you have any restaurant to suggest, please do so in the comment section.
Have a great week ahead!

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +