Quick Bite at Wee Nam Kee Shangri-La East Wing


September 8, 2013

Wee Nam Kee Hainanese Chicken House
Unit 1013 Lower Ground Level East Wing
Shangri-La Plaza Mall
Mandaluyong City

You may not believe me when I say that last Sunday was my first ever visit to a Wee Nam Kee restaurant but it's true. Of course, I have to order the famous Hainanese chicken and it did not disappoint.

 Steamed Chicken Rice (personal set) PhP 168

Good thing I didn't heed the eager beaver waitress' suggestion to order Wee Nam Kee's yellow chicken version because I am quite satisfied with what I ordered, thank you. Although I was told that for a real Hainanese chicken experience, yellow chicken is the only way to go. It is tastier daw, I don't know if it is true. Now, you tell me because I don't like to pay a few extra hundreds for it ; p

Read what else we ordered after the break...



Asado Pork Rice PhP 175

Do you know where I got my boring choices of food? From my dad lol We are in a Hainanese Chicken restaurant and yet he ordered Asado Pork Rice hahaha But to be honest, this order is better compared to other Chinese restaurants. It has less fat therefore less greasy. The asado meat slices are more than enough for one person. I think I ate 3 to 4 pieces... sorry dad I had to give it a try so I can blog about it lol

There's so many firsts that happened last Sunday but I am reserving my stories in my next entry. Come back again tomorrow, okay? Ciao! 

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +