L'Oreal Majirel x Philippe Tordjman Le Salon #ProudChinita



November 4, 2013

Philippe Tordjman Le Salon
Sofitel Philippine Plaza
CCP COmplex, Roxas Blvd.,
Pasay City
8326954

Yesterday I was at Philippe Tordjman Le Salon in Sofitel Philippine Plaza for the L'Oreal #WearYourColorProud movement. My winner and I were one of the first Filipinas to avail of the promotion dubbed as 1+1 FREE  hair coloring service

Majirel Burgundy mix 4.26 and 4.16

So far, I have tried different hair colors like red, orange and brown. Next on my list are the colors blue and purple.

I asked the Senior Stylist to mix my base color in Burgundy. It looks reddish in the photo but my actual hair color is purple especially under the sun. I love it!

Read more after the break...




L'Oreal Vitamino Color Expert Incell Hydro-Resist Shampoo & Conditioner

L'Oreal Vitamino Color Expert Incell Hydro-Resist shampoo was used before and after treatment.

photo op before getting my hair colored

application of L'Oreal Majirel mix

cellophane wrap for 35 minutes

with Gevilin

The salon was short-staffed that day but we didn't feel it. My winner arrived just in time, I was already done with color application. It was her turn to get her hair colored.

photo taken right after hair consultation, color selection and hair shampoo

final rinse

with Eliza, Senior Stylist on left and Joy (assistant)

Ask for Joy to shampoo your hair, she massaged my head and scalp and I almost fell asleep hahaha

my new hair color

I love how the Senior Stylist blow dried my hair. It was bouncy and so full of life. Eliza recommended a Keratin treatment to maintain the hair color and structure. I think I know where I can have it done, on my blog soon!


another angle where the color is more visible

Gevilin with her Majirel Warm Brown 6.35 hair color

Hair history:

  • Perm last March 2013
  • Hair Color last June 2013

don't we look chic and sassy
L'Oreal Wear Your Color Proud Week is on November 11-15, 2013. During this period, you can drop by at any L'Oreal Professionnel partner salon like Philippe Tordjman and avail of the 1+1 Special Promotion. For every hair color service you avail, your friend will have a hair color service absolutely FREE!


Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +
MrsMartinez's Raves and Rants is a lifestyle blog of a mom who loves food, beauty, shopping, travel and more!