Sinangag Express in Katipunan


October 28, 2013

Sinangag Express
5 Katipunan Ave.,
Brgy. Loyola Heights, Quezon City

My family and I were supposed to have our lunch at UP Town Center after visiting my grandparent's grave but we ended up eating in Sinangag Express in Katipunan instead. Going to UP Town Center on a weekend is a waste of time (read: there's not enough parking spaces). I will schedule another visit when the hype dies down.

Dad still wants to be a model in his 60's lol

Anyway, Sinangag Express is a fast food joint serving affordable sinangag combinations like Adsilog, Bangsilog, Chosilog and more! Read more after the break...




Tocilog PhP 70
Tocilog tasted good but for value of money, I would suggest that you order another item from the menu. There were only 3 to 4 pieces of tocino on my plate, definitely not worth my money.

Bangsilog PhP 70

The bangus, without dipping in suka, is malansa.

Tapsilog PhP 70

The photo of Tapsilog on the menu and also on their website was on the dry side, however, the one served to us needs a little more frying time. It tasted go od though so I can safely suggest that you can order this dish. I like how all the eggs were cooked- runny yolk.

Chosilog PhP 70

We all like Chosilog and the generous amount of fried garlic on top of sinangag.

Special Iced Tea PhP 25 and Chilled Taho PhP 25

Sadly, I was not able to taste the Chilled Taho ; ( Dad had it all for himself lol The Special Iced Tea was too sweet. I put some water with iced so I can share the drink with my sibling.

Our overall experience was not bad at all. In fact, I kinda miss having sinangag for my breakfast! I have to tell our helper to cook it for us ; p

Toodles!

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +
MrsMartinez's Raves and Rants is a lifestyle blog of a mom who loves food, beauty, shopping, travel and more!