Nivea Sun Protect and Refresh Invisible Cooling Mist Review



I was given a bottle of Nivea Sun Protect & Refresh Invisible Cooling Mist with SPF 50 for review a few months back. I was only able to try it out earlier this month when the Martinez clan decided to hit the beach in the cold and rainy November. With this kind of weather, our skin still needs protection against the sun.

Nivea Sun Protect & Refresh Invisible Cooling Mist with SPF 50 200ml PhP 550

My sister borrowed my rash guard because she went to Coron, Palawan so I was left with only a pair of Speedo tank top and shorts.

While packing, I thought of bringing this bottle to protect my face and my whole body against the harsh heat of the sun. I put my trust in Nivea.

Read more after the break...




Nivea Sun Invisible Cooling Mist

How to apply Nivea Sun Invisible Cooling Mist:

  • Shake well before use
  • Spray generously all over your body
  • Spray it onto the palm of your hands and then pat it on your face

What I like about Nivea Sun Invisible Cooling Mist:

  • Dries quickly
  • No white residue
  • Scented
  • Non greasy
  • Transparent
  • Easy to apply- continuous spray without repeated pumping
  • Effective UVA/UVB protection system
  • Cooling effect

Tips on how not to get sunburned:

  • Reapply the product frequently- after swimming, perspiring and toweling 
  • Avoid 10am to 3pm sun
  • Wear protective clothing

My family loves going to the beach on BER months so I will be bringing Nivea Sun Invisible Cooling Mist again with me this December!

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +
MrsMartinez's Raves and Rants is a lifestyle blog of a mom who loves food, beauty, shopping, travel and more!