Festive Mood at Power Plant Mall Rockwell Center


November 23, 2013

Ground Floor, Power Plant Mall
Rockwell Center, Makati City

We were in Rockwell last Saturday because I want to take photos of the mall's Christmas decorations. The mall imbibes a festive mood. Most of the mall goers would stop to take their photos near the huge Christmas tree. I even saw one taking a #selfie on Santa's Chair ; )

My little girl was amazed by the polar bear in front of her

The Christmas decors are spread all throughout the mall but the ones with animals like the photo above are located on the ground floor. Each mall's entrance/exit have different animals, read more after the break....




reindeer just beside the gigantic Christmas Tree

amaze na amaze ang prinsesa ko

OOTD:

dress- Baby Gap
shoes- Pitter Pat

all lit up

here's the Santa's Chair I'm talking about

towering Christmas tree

I spy an Emperor Penguin!!!


  Papa Bear, Mama Bear and Baby Bear


aren't these dogs cute?

horse? lama? camel?

even the lights were decorated

I want one of the trees for my home hahaha

poinsettias

I used to buy poinsettias in Greenhills but not anymore. Namamatay din agad, sayang ang pera. I don't have a green thumb. Di ako type ng mga plants lol

Anyway, I was in Shangrila Plaza Mall naman yesterday. I took several photos of the mall's Christmas decorations. I can't wait to share them with you!

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +
MrsMartinez's Raves and Rants is a lifestyle blog of a mom who loves food, beauty, shopping, travel and more!