Spectacular Display at the Ayala Triangle Gardens Lights & Sounds Show



I have so many photos to share and so little time...waaaah! I am now here in Bicol for a much needed vacation. My family and I are going to Caramoan- a place where the US reality TV show Survivor was shot. We are spending the new year there. But before my blog entry about my vacation, let me share with you the amazing lights and sounds show in Ayala Triangle Gardens.

this detour was not planed but I enjoyed it

We went there on December 15, the start of the anticipated Simbang Gabi mass and just in time for the start of the first show for the night at 6pm. The entire show lasted only 15 minutes, we decided to stay and wait for the next schedule show at 7pm right after the mass.

Read more after the break....


Warning!!! Picture heavy entry taken from the Ayala Triangle Gardens Lights & Sounds Show...



Christmas colors red and green



people flocked at the center

We watched away from the crowd that gathered at the center. It was an amazing experience, like I was in a different country.  My daughter enjoyed every moment of it. She loves looking at the different colors the light emits.

peace for the coming new year

The 7pm show featured Filipino songs while the 6pm show featured English songs.

my family

dad and sis

The Ayala Triangle Gardens Lights & Sounds Show started last November 20, 2013 and will run until December 31, 2013. It runs every 30 minutes from 6:00 pm to 9:00.

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +