Department of Coffee San Juan



February 14, 2014

Department Of Coffee (former location of Figaro)
197 Wilson Street,
San Juan
9255388

Happy Valentine's Day!

I just got back home. My day started pretty early because I accompanied my baby to her pediatrician for MMR vaccine. After the short trip to the hospital, we went to pick up my parents. I was initially thinking of eating at Calderon but there's only one parking space and it was occupied. I know... bummer! Anyway, we had lunch at Wu Xiang (Sincerity Chicken) in San Juan then had coffee at where else but Department of Coffee.


clockwise from left: Iced Latte, complimentary Oatmeal Cookie and Cappuccino

Department Of Coffee has a Valentine Promo, for every two cups of coffee, you get a complimentary cookie worth PhP 50. Valid only today until the 16th.

Read more after the break...


Cappuccino PhP 120

 My mom ordered a cup of cappuccino while I ordered a glass of iced latte. You can make any drink "iced" at no additional cost. I would love to try their version of Affogato PhP 120 but it was not available today.

Latte PhP 130

complimentary cookie just for today until the 16th

brown sugar for coffee

Fresh Milk 6 fl. oz. PhP 50


There's also Chocolate PhP 100, Machiato PhP 110, Americano PhP 100 and Double Shot Espresso PhP 80 available on the menu.






what's on the menu board

Department Of Coffee 1 page menu

So that's how I spent my Valentine's Day, how about you? Where are you headed tonight?

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +