Blogging about my DSL

I don't know about you but I felt the need of blogging about anything and everything... Is it a fad? that one day everybody will just stop or will it stay? Hmmmm....

I would like to keep you updated on my situation with my GLOBE DSL. Last Thursday afternoon,  I was finally able to apply for a termination of my account. After waiting for almost an hour, and just six person in line in front of me, I finally done it! The CS was accommodating and didn't ask too much questions-  maybe BIATCH was written all over her computer screen muahahahaha She handed me a form to sign and told me to wait for a bill that states it is the FINAL bill and I have to go back for the final manual adjustment. The process would take for a month or on my next billing statement.

Anyway, I'm very happy that I am now stress-free hehe It only took 10-15 minutes for the whole process to finish. THANK YOU VERY MUCH! suckers!