What's happening?!?

July 12, 2008

Mann Hann
Level M1, trinoma Mall
Quezon City

As I scroll my blog, I've found out that I have so far not yet written down any restaurant review for the month of July. That's why when I am writting my review on Cafe Illustrado, I have a wee bit pang of guilt. Has it been this long? Mind you, we still go out on date during Saturdays but for some reason, this past few Saturdays, we were going back to some of our fave restos that's why I wasn't able to write or blog about new restos that are sprouting each minute in some corners of the mall- well, Trinoma to be exact!

Take last last Saturday, we had our usual early dinner at Hossien's in Greenbelt. We found out that it's name has been changed for that particular branch as Gilak's. The menu is the same as well as the interior. How can I blog again about it then?
And so last Saturday, when DH and I were in Trinoma, we were thinking of eating in some resto that I have not been able to blog about. Mannang came to mind but it turned out closed already. DH was missing its Dinuguan fare with white Puto. Cyma also pop-up but we decided to eat at Mann Hann, sounds the same as Mannang but carried chinese cuisine instead of Filipino cuisine that Mannang carried.

As usual, I ordered my favorite Sweet and Sour Pork Rice (Php175), 2pcs. Lumpia (PhP140), Oyster cake (PhP 190) and 1 Buko sherbet to share at PhP80. S/S Pork didn't disappoint, although I find it's branch serving a bit smaller compared to other branch, say, in J. Abad Santos St., San Juan. We requested a double wrapped lumpia which came just as ordered. A healthy choice for vegetarian. Delicious as usual. The oyster cake was not as huge as the serving in Sincerity Restaurant but big for both of us as well. In fact, we took home half of the oyster cake.
We keep coming back to this restaurant for its cheap food and fast and efficient service.

raves:
buko sherbet- the best
no service charge

rants:
aircondition is not sufficient