Facebook and other hooplah

Everyday there is always some new way to connect with friends and families here and abroad! I just found out about facebook... i know, i know... you will think that I'm such an oldie for having a delayed reaction on it.


Actually, I knew it for awhile already *shucks defensive and contradictiong myself* but I just ignored it. Many of my family/ friends have joined the bandwagon already and i have received invites to join but I always just clicked the IGNORE button. What will I do with so much account with the same members and contacts or so I thought? Until I found out this morning that DH had succumbed to the force of joining the FACEBOOK phenomenon hehe

So here I am now, inputting data in my new face book account, as the saying goes... IF YOU CAN"T BEAT THEM, JOIN THEM!