All in a day's work!

My visit: July 13, 2009


Astoria Plaza
J. Escriva Drive,
Ortigas Business District, Pasig City
6871111


I received a phone call from an agent asking if I want to join on a group discussion that was being conducted by TNS (Taylor Nelson Sofres) Philippines for a hair care product.

There were two phone calls and each one would pry on your lifestyle. The first phone caller asked how frequent I visited a parlor. They were looking for high end clientele, I supposed. Questions like: married or single, working or not amongst other questions. The second one is more intimidating like how many air conditioners you have in your house and how many cars do you have and when was the latest acquired.

After that, the caller gave me an address and told me to be there around three in the afternoon. Food will be served and a token for our time will be distributed after the discussion.


The round table discussion started at four in the afternoon after they served us merienda of pasta with bread and a glass of iced tea in the coffee shop. The discussion revolves around 8 of us and 1 moderator captured by 2 tape recorder and a video camera. After more than an hour of discussing about hair products such as shampoo, conditioner and hair color, the product was unveiled to us. It was Pureology, an organic, 100% vegan hair color protect product line.


pureology product line

After smelling the product and giving some of the variants thumbs up we ended the discussion as to who could represent Pureology. We had a "serious" discussion this time lol

rustan's gift certificates


With two and a half grueling hours, at last, the gift certificates from Rustan's were given out. It's all in a day's work lol I think I got my niche! I want to get used to this.