All in a day's work 2!

For the past two weeks, I've been busy accepting calls from different agents. The agent needs my opinion and in return I get paid. The payments are in the form of GCs and cash. I love GCs but I need cash lol


GCs and prizes from Northern Living magazine

I already spent my Sodexho GCs on my contact lenses today. Ideal Vision Center accepts it and all SM branches. I have not touched my Rustan's GCs though. I still don't know what to buy. So I am keeping it. DH's birthday is coming up in October so I might spend it on his gift. I got the Red Ribbon's GC from its blogger event. I am very happy. The cash all went to my bank account lol


raffle prize from Hinge Inquirer

I faxed a survey form of Northern Living magazine, a sister publication of the Inquirer newspaper some time ago. Surprisingly, I got an email over a week ago telling me that I won its raffle. The prizes are from The Body Shop- a 4 g. lipstick and a 10 ml. super volume mascara in color blue! The price of each is PhP695. Not bad huh! How's that for a day's work?

Shout out to CML for accompanying me in getting my prize from Hinge Inquirer.