Blogger Event: New Chowking Orange Chicken OH!some OH!range Chicken

My event: March 17, 2010

Chowking
31 Rizal Drive,
Bonifacio Global City
The Fort, Taguig City

Last night was a triple celebration- 25th anniversary, opening of the 400th store in Baguio and the launching of the new orange chicken from the country's leading Chinese fast food chain- CHOWKING!

OH!some OH!range chicken

The chicken served was already cold. I was not able to fully appreciate it. At first bite, all I can taste was the breading but the chicken was tender. I wanted to experienced the sweet and orangey taste which I didn't quite get because there was only a teensy weensy bit of sauce. Hopefully, I can get a chance to eat this orange chicken soon without confetti on top ; p Because confetti was everywhere that night!


Jericho Rosales is the official endorser of the new Chowking Orange Chicken- the chicken with the orange twist! Together with Chef Rosebud Benitez and Chinggay, Jericho introduced the chicken dance dahil mapapasayaw ka sa sarap ng orange chicken!



The night started with a flash dance mob. Numerous kids in their cosplay character and bloggers witnessed the event.

 with Alodia Gosiengfiao

with Megatron 

 with my pal, CML

We went up, down and around the whole restaurant to spread the rave of the amber colored product! The music was blaring to the tune that I can't get off my head- LSS until I slept last night ;p

with host Chef Rosebud Benitez

With great dance moves and an ultimate crowd pleaser endorser, I can say the launching last night was a rousing success!