Nescafe Gold Spot Awards 2009: Manila's Best Restaurants

My event: March 17, 2010

Encore
The Fort Strip
Fort Bonifacio,
Taguig City

When I got a congratulatory letter from SPOT.ph, a Philippine based website specializing in food and events,  I was puzzled! Apparently, I won a slot in their guest list for the awarding ceremony of Nescafe Gold Spot Awards 2009: Manila's Best Restaurants!

I was curious and the blogger in me got interested and what the heck! I went and attended the event ; p

with Myrza Sison, SPOT.ph editor in chief

My friend, CML and I, were photographed by God-knows-who those photographers, as soon as we entered the room lol And so, we gave them our best shot!



After drinking her glass of iced tea, CML and I roamed around the venue. And I took these photos.

stage

And the winners are:

Lolo Dad's- Restaurant of the year
22 Prime- Best Steakhouse
Santi's Deli- Best Delicatessen
Cav Wineshop and Cafe- Best Bar
Inagiku- Best Japanese Restaurant

Other winners are:
Lusso- NEW Restaurant of the year
Abe- Best Filipino Restaurant
Shang Palace- Best Chinese Restaurant
Paparazzi- Best Italian Restaurant
Spiral- Best Buffet 
Cibo- Best Service; Best Restaurant Chain
Cupcakes by Sonja- Best Dessert Place

the event would not be complete without Nescafe GOLD

I hope to be invited in next year's Nescafe Gold Spot awarding ceremony. Hopefully, not as a winner of some contest but as a blogger ;p