Blogger Event: BUM Equipment Collar- Ups Collection

My event: June 22, 2010

BUM Equipment Blogger's Night
Columbus Hall 42nd Flr.
Discovery Suites
25 ADB Ave. Ortigas Center, Pasig City

It was a surprise for me to see BUM Equipment hosting the fashion show, the invite didn't state the brand name of the clothing company. 
BUM Equipment is getting edgier and trendier with their latest collections called Collar- Ups and Goth. 
DH is a metrosexual/fashionista. He is always in the know. And I though DH was just being his wacky self when I saw him with his collar up in one of our dates. I even kidded him that he looked Japanese and he seemed please with my comment lol I was not able to take a picture though ; (

flanked by endorsers Dino Imperial and Marvin Keifer


sashaying but not on the catwalk
What I am wearing:
Lee Pipes 08 black stretch jeans
Philippe Charriol Straight from the Heart bracelet

Gothic collection

Dark and eccentric... that's the Goth Collection. With today's fashion revolution, Gothic Collection harbors the uniqueness of each individual. Gone were the days when you feel you lack the power to stand out.

special logo at the back for the collar-ups collection

This is the Goth collection...





The collar- ups collection was next. Creativity and individuality is in for the back to school season! Wear your collars- up as a fashion statement. 




  

Get on with the latest trend... BUM Equipment!

bloggers featured at Inquirer Lifestyle Fashion & Beauty September 24, 2010 p. C3