Tokyo POSH Nijikai Launch at The Rockwell Club

Blogger Event: June 2, 2010

Tokyo POSH Nijikai Launch
Hair Talk
Blue Shades, Rockwell Club

I first met Denise Aquino when I attended MEGA Magazine's launching at Rustan's last March 2010 where I get to try Tokyo POSH's clip on hair extension

With Tokyo P.O.S.H.'s recent transfer from a Supercenter to a Power Plant Mall, it is but right to have a kick off party! Although I was not expecting it to be too humid that night, the event was held outdoor, I was glad that it didn't rain. I think Denise have the same scenario in mind too. A portion was covered but guests could still hang out and mingle under the stars too!

how I wish I am wearing one of the Hair Extensions 


Ms. Denise Aquino, owner of Tokyo P.O.S.H.

with Hair Talk creator, Mr. Alex Gunther

Princess of Star Struck GMA 7

Jolina Magdangal for Tokyo P.O.S.H. (Put On Styled Hair) 

fashion show 1

models wearing long and short Hair Talk extension

fashion show 2


Girls with various hair lengths came to model hair extension with the desire to achieve a new look albeit not a permanent one. You can always take it off when you change your mind. How fun is that? So, girls with long hair can don a shorter hair and girls with shorter hair can add length without having to wait until the hair grows longer. You can change your look as often as you change your mind. 

So who else have been wearing Tokyo P.O.S.H., you ask?

Ms. Mons Tanco and Ms. Audrey Zubiri
Visit Tokyo P.O.S.H. in their Power Plant Mall branch!