Starbucks: Cinnamon roll and Lemon Poppy Seed muffin

My visit: October 24, 2010

Starbucks Coffee
Cinema level
6th floor, Shangri- la Plaza
EDSA corner Shaw Blvd.,
Mandaluyong City

Before my blog turns into an all fashion blog, I am sharing a food post for all you foodies out there!

cinnamon roll PhP49

Sneaky me, always when DH is not around, I will order a cinnamon roll. I am a late bloomer when it comes to the cinnamon taste. My palate was not accustomed to it but I learned how to like it. Now, I enjoyed it so much that I end up ordering it every time I go to Starbucks... without DH of course lol

lemon poppy seed muffin PhP49

It lets out a lemon scent but it was the glaze on top that attracted me to it. My mom doesn't like it. It's quite dry on the inside. But the lemon scent... I can still remember as I type away.