The Body Shop Cranberry Joy

Looking for a Christmas gift for your loved one? Guys, your girlfriend will love this! I know because I want to hoard The Body Shop Lip Balm especially the one in Fresh Berry flavor! During the TBS Thanksgiving Event, I got this Cranberry Joy line included in a set that was given to me,  I couldn't resist putting it on when I am going out the whole day. 

The Body Shop Cranberry Joy lip balm 15ml PhP295

At only PhP295, this one is easier on the pocket than Kiehl's Lip Balm SPF15. It gives almost the same amount of moisture so you can easily pucker up when you and your honey are both under the mistletoe!


wore it with a shimmer

Wearing it alone would make your lips white. So, I glide on a shimmer with a hint of color and I am ready to go ; )

The Body Shop Cranberry Joy Bath and Shower Gel 250ml PhP695

This is bath and shower gel is also a part of the set I got which includes a Cranberry Joy body butter PhP895 and the lip balm. 

You all know that I have been searching for a replacement for Lux Luminous Touch and Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar shower gel. I simultaneously finished both bottles and this gift just came right on time. 

I love the Cranberry scent. The scent lingers even after you left the shower area. When he used it, DH commented that it didn't make that much bubbles than ordinary shower gel. And then I saw the soap-free tag.  But I don't have any problems that it didn't lather that much hehe

I should partner it with Cranberry Joy body butter next time!