Drixine Nasal Spray

My event: December 14, 2010

Zoom Tree Top Adventure
70 Calle Industria Street
Bagumbayan, Quezon City
9284595

I know you have all been waiting for a new post. I wanted to make a post but blogspot was being blocked by PLDT. Don't ask me why because I don't know. Good thing, I was able to access my account this afternoon. And now, I am typing this hehe

I seldom post medicines unless I am using it or willing to try it.  When I got an email from Omnicom about a nasal spray called Drixine, it caught my attention. DH has long been suffering from breathing through only one nostril. He never had it checked and we don't know the cause. This interest me because  along with the invite, there is "fast ride to relief" tag! Now, wouldn't that catch your attention, too?

Drixine (Oxymetazoline Hydrochloride) 0.05% nasal spray decongestant 15 ml

I came a wee bit late. Most of the bloggers were already walking their way to the Silver Surfer ride when I got to the venue. I watched a few who shouted while perched on a swinging ride. But most of them just enjoyed the view from the top. Hmmm... I wonder if I will be able to do it!

Silver Surfer ride PhP300

Affie Caprio Brand Manager
with host Sam YG, Dr. Natividad Almazan, ENT

After our lunch, Mr. Affie Caprio gave a brief description about the product, Drixine. It was followed by words from ENT doctor, Natividad Almazan where I learned that you can use the product for 3 consecutive days, morning and night. Spray twice in each nostril and you can immediately feel the effect. After three consecutive days, you can use the spray again after a week.

A blogger bravely demonstrated how it's done. She felt immediate relief. The true test would be DH. I am excited to bring the product home with me!
fast ride to relief

Chin of Omnicom and I paired for the Silver Surfer ride

I couldn't believe I rode the Silver Surfer! It was one fast ride for me and I shouted on top of my lungs hehe

MrsMartinez on Silver Surfer ride

Now, here's DH experience with the product. At first he was hesitant to give it a try. He gave one of his nostril two sprays of Drixine. After 5 minutes or so, he was able to breathe into both of his nostrils! Drixine acts fast!

The only downside is that you can only use Drixine until DAY3. After that, you will have to wait for a week before you can use Drixine again. You still have to consult with your doctor before buying this product.