Happy Lemon

My visit: December 6, 2010

Promenade Mall
Greenhills, San Juan

Are you tired of reading about my Serenitea posts? Well, I have good news for you! I have discovered yet another tea place called Happy Lemon, a brand originated from Hong Kong!

With over a hundred outlets in China and Hong Kong, Happy Lemon offers milk tea, rock salt cheese, lemon series, mousse spin, cocoa & coffee and fresh tea. 


Matcha with Adzuki Bean 0% sweetness level (large) PhP100; Roasted Milk Tea with Adzuki Bean and Pudding 50% sweetness level (large) PhP100

My parents shared a drink under mousse spin called Matcha with Adzuki Bean. I had a taste and I liked it! My mom experienced a brain freeze after a few sips hehe But she liked it nonetheless. The Adzuki Bean rocks! 

Roasted Milk Tea with Adzuki Bean and Pudding was my order. My drink has lots of pudding, more than Serenitea's portion which I love! The combination of Adzuki Bean and pudding was delicious! What I don't like is my tea base which is roasted and taste toasted haha It rhymes!

I would still got to Serenitea for my milk tea fix hehe But I will definitely go back for Happy Lemon's Rock Salt Cheese which I haven't tried and their Mousse Spin!