Glitter Eyeliner Starlight from The Body Shop

Fancy the sparkle in my eyes? The secret is my new Glitter eye liner, Starlight from The Body Shop! I bought it last week. I can't have enough of it since I tried it on during TBS' Christmas Party 2010!

Glitter eye liner 04 PhP695

I went to the nearest The Body Shop store to buy the Starlight liquid eyeliner. With Love Your Body card, I got it for 30% off- PhP486.50! 

Melai, in house make up artist,  was around and offered to do a makeover of my eyes. I definitely said yes!


another eye make over by The Body Shop


using The Body Shop Midnight eye palette 02 PhP1495


with Melai, The Body Shop make up artist

I was also looking around for brushes and saw an eyeshadow brush and a blusher brush. 

eyeshadow brush PhP650 and blusher brush PhP995

What do you know? Their brushes are 20% off that day! What luck! I picked two and left the store feeling rewarded and satisfied!