Carmex Moisturizing Lip Balm SPF 15

Alright, you guys, I'm so excited to share my latest pucker up accessory... it's Carmex! I first heard about it during my interview with Tweetie de Leon- Gonzales and then from Andi Eigenmann. It was at that same time, the good people at Carmex sent a couple of samples over to my house.

Strawberry Carmex Click Stick PhP99.25

Guess what? Among all the samples sent, I immediately opened the Strawberry flavored one! At first, I was turned off by the strong scent which I think turned out to be camphor and then came the stinging sensation brought about by the menthol. But after a few seconds or so, I love how it moisturizes my lips. It lasted longer than I thought, for more than 6 hours, in one application! I found truth in advertising in its box/label that says long lasting relief for dry chapped lips. It also has a patented Click Stick Movement Control Technology- you will hear a clicking sound when you turn the bottom part to raise the lip balm up. The new Carmex Moisturizing Lip Balm has Sunscreen SPF 15. Oh, and one good thing about this product is that it's not tested on animals. Carmex products are tested on family members instead lol


Carmex moisturizing lip balm with SPF 15

I didn't put shimmer on top of Carmex in the photo above. Unlike my photo of TBS Cranberry Joy lip balm which makes your lips pale/white upon application, Carmex is transparent. It is also an inexpensive alternative to Kiehl's Lip Balm SPF 15 which costs PhP475 a tube.

I wish I had known about this product when I went to the US during Spring. I shouldn't have suffered much from dry, chapped lips.

CoverGirl Continuous Color lipstick in Parisian Pink #545

Meanwhile, my obsession with red lipstick came to a halt when I saw this rich pink color from CoverGirl. It's my first ever lipstick from the brand and I must say, I am totally loving it! I like how it matches my lips and skin color. It makes me look younger haha The downside is that I have to reapply it three times to achieve the pinkness that you are now seeing in the photo below. Otherwise, on first application, the color is barely there. Continuous Color? I doubt but Moisture Care, I agree!

CoverGirl Parisian Pink in 3 coats

Carmex and CoverGirl are great combination because both give long lasting moisture to my lips! Take note, I didn't apply shimmer on my lips in the photo above.

All Carmex moisturizing lip balm are sold PhP99.25 each

Thanks Carmex for the samples sent!