Favorite: Cyma Watermelon and Lamb salad

My visit: January 30, 2010

4002A 4/F, Trinoma Mall
North Ave. cor. EDSA, QC
9152859

watermelon and lamb salad (share) PhP570

It used to be Roka Salata but then watermelon and lamb salad came along. DH insisted on changing my salad order. And I chose my next favorite, anything with the word lamb!


 lamb and veggies

Watermelon and Lamb salad is served with Cyma summer herb vinaigrette along with feta cheese, black olives, sunflower seeds and fresh mint. The lamb is crisp and chopped into bits. 

separate watermelon from the salad

The only downside to this order is that watermelon made the salad watery. As you eat it, your plate tend to fill with water lol If you don't mind eating gooey vegetable then order this. In my next order I would opt for the watermelon to be separated.

 But what's the point right? I should have ordered lamb salad instead lol