Fashion Find: People Are People Jeggings in Black and Blue

My visit: July 17, 2011

People Are People
Level 5, Shangri- la Plaza
Mandaluyong City
6345357

SPOTTED! Kim Chiu, a local movie and TV actress, shopping inside People Are People, Shangri- La Plaza Mall last Sunday. While my mom, sister and I were busy fitting several clothes, Kim Chiu was piling up dresses, blouses and other clothing garments in the cashier area. After fitting several blouses and pants, I ended up buying 2 jeggings- one in blue and the other one in black. Both in size SMALL lol 

black jeggings PhP399

Originally priced at PhP699, I got this on sale for only PhP399! Some of the items are discounted at 50%. Everything else found inside the store is at 20% off.

Top: GAP
Jeans: New Found Happiness
Shoes: Taiwan


People Are People black jeggings up close

Since I gained weight, I wanted clothes that would flatter my body type. I am not one to wear loose fitting clothes. Hello? That would make me look fatter! It's just like the ordinary leggings but with an added oomph! This is a great buy, don't you think?

jeggings

Jeggings are just actually leggings that are designed to look like your tight fitting jeans.

The black one is styled as skinny jeans with elastic waistband while the blue one has a zipper design from calf down to ankle. Both jeggings have no pockets.

YKK zipper

A close up of the side zipper found in my blue jeggings. The zipper has YKK brand on it so that must be a plus factor hehe

I am so happy that my DS found these two jeggings under the pile of clothes on sale. She is such a pro when it comes to spotting a good buy. Both jeggings fit me perfectly.  I have to thank her for these!

What is your latest fashion find?