Hangin' out at Cajun Red Rock

My visit: May 20, 2011

Cajun Red Rock
Mega Strip B
SM Megamall
Ortigas Center
6388387

My friends and I love to shop. Well, they shop and I just window shop haha On one of our shopping trips, we went to SM Megamall. We initially agreed to go to Trinoma but because of the horrendous traffic along Tomas Morato, it's payday Friday, we rerouted and ended up in EDSA going South... waaaah!

ribs and jack wings treat PhP395


Reggie and I shared an order of ribs and Jack wings treat. An order consists of 3 pieces of chicken wings, slab of ribs, rice and corn on a cob!


free popcorn


While waiting, we were given a plateful of popcorn! It's been awhile since I ate a popcorn and this is surely a treat! And it's free hehe

ribs and jack wings treat PhP395

Another angle of our order where you can see the slab of ribs. I like the chicken and the sauce. The ribs was a bit dry but nonetheless tender. An order is enough to satisfy 2 hungry shopaholic girls hahaha 

Our other friends ordered chicken marsala PhP260 with country potato and buttered veggies and mustard peppered chicken PhP240 with baked mashed potato and crispy mojos. Reggie ordered additional country potato PhP80 and a bottomless iced tea PhP90.  Whew! That was a lot! 

We must be really tired and hungry that night! More food reviews coming up!