Spotted: Tessa Prieto Valdes at Beyond The Box Resorts World Launch!

My event: August 26, 2011

3rd floor Shop 6, 
Resorts World Manila
Andrews Ave., Newport Mall
Pasay City 1309
8462390

Some time ago, I was invited by the owner of Beyond the Box to the launching of its store in Resorts World. It was a Friday night and naturally, we were caught in heavy traffic. Half way through the program, we finally found our way to the venue. 

with Tessa Prieto- Valdes

DH was hungry so after registering our names on the guest list, we ate in one of the cafes situated near the venue.

The photo above with Tessa Prieto Valdes was taken right after the program before she left the venue. As usual, she was gracious. I love her color blocking outfit as well as her hat!


creatively designed stage

The event was hosted by Lifestyle Channel VJ, Janeena Chan and local Apple guru and Chairman of the Philippine Mac Users Group, Elbert Cuenca.

guests

There were so much prizes that awaits the lucky guest. A total of 108 prizes like Urbanears earphones, Hedkandi headphones, Hisense Bluetooth headsets, Western Digital Passport drives and Crumpler bags were drawn randomly.

Rowena with her prize Energizer Energi To Go XP 1000 Portable Charger

Even with so many prizes that were given away, sad to say, DH and I didn't win any ; ( But Rowena and the rest of the bloggers did take home assorted Mac stuff : ) Yey!

band playing during intermission

After witnessing the awarding of prizes to lucky guests, the party didn't end there! A band was playing "Rolling in the Deep" by Adele, a favorite song of mine so I can't leave just yet lol We left after the song was sang.

Beyond The Box Apple Premium Reseller

What's a store launching without a store visit, right? DH and I went up the third floor to see what Beyond the Box could offer to a techie husband like mine. There were a lot, I tell you! Here's a glimpse of photos that I found interesting. For the rest of the Mac items, I suggest you visit the store to see for yourself!

iPhone 4 16gb PhP37, 499

DH's birthday is fast approaching! I might just get him an iPhone 4 16gb if he is going to be good for the rest of the year lol

Star Wars head set

Or a Star Wars headset because he is such a huge fan of the movie! Or I'll get him both but that all depends if I can charge everything to his credit card lol 

with the husband and wife tandem of Beyond The Box;
photo taken from Beyond the Box FaceBook Fan Page

Charles, owner and other half of Beyond the Box, has been a long time friend since mIRC days! It's nice to see him grow as a successful business man. Again, congratulations and I can't wait for the launching of Beyond the Box Flagship store in Rockwell! I am sure there will be tons of games and prizes! This time I hope I will emerge as one of the lucky winners hehe Fingers crossed!