My One on One Makeup Lesson from Bobbi Brown

It's another makeover! Last October 27, 2011 while Rowena and I were waiting for the next event- we attended two events that day, we walked from Makati Shangri- la Hotel to Bobbi Brown's makeup counter in Rustan's Makati. 
Can I pass for a Bobbi Brown makeover model?

There are two things that I wanted to learn obsessed with in makeup- smokey eye and contouring. 
Thanks to Rowena's makeup pass, I was able to avail of Bobbi Brown's one on one 45-minute lesson on "Special Occasion Beauty".

You can view my Kanebo counter makeover here.
You can view my The Body Shop makeover here.

Bobbi Brown makeover before photo

It all started with a before photo. This photo was taken together with Bobbi Brown makeup artist, Ruel "Owell" Cinco. 

cleansing of my face

Cleanse:

  • Hydrating Face
  • Tonic
  • Cleansing Oil

Hydrate:

  • Hydrating gel cream
  • Hydrating eye cream


smokey eye according to Bobbi Brown

Initially, Owell did a mini lesson (20-minute) on Smokey Eyes. When he learned that I was going to attend another event right after the makeover, he gamely did my whole face.


Bone Eyeshadow was used all over my eyelids with eyeshadow brush

Step 1 into Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye makeover

Eyes:

  • Lower Lid- Hot Stone eyeshadow with eye smudge brush
  • Crease- Black Plum with angle eye brush
  • Shadow Liner- Black Plum



Step 2 into Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye Makeover

 Gel Liner- Black Ink with Ultra Fine brush

Mascara- Extreme Party; Perfectly Define Mascara

Foundation- Skin Found in Warm Ivory

Corrector:

  • Light Bisque


Concealer:
  • Warm Ivory

Powder-Pale Yellow; Bronzer- Golden Light

see all those makeup used on the left? 

Brows- Ash Brow Pencil using Eyebrow brush

 half done eyebrows

almost done

Cheeks:

  • Pale Pink with Blush Brush

Lips: Rich Lip Color in Bare Pink

Bobbi Brown makeover after photo

I personally like the Ash Brow Pencil used on my eyebrows. Since I dyed my hair red, the color of the  eyebrow pencil that I am using does not match my hair color anymore. I think Bobbi Brown's Ash Brow Pencil did a very good job!

Instant Pretty:

  • 5 minutes- refresh your look

Mini- Lessons (20 minutes):

  • Smokey Eyes- the perfect liner; the ultimate smokey eye
  • Problem- Solution- dark circles? breakouts? makeup smearing?
  • Secret to Perfect Skin- skin care to foundation
  • Teenage Beauty- Bobbi's beauty basic
  • Everything Brows- perfect arches with beautifully defined brows

*5- Minute and 20- Minute Lessons are complimentary. 20-minute lessons can be booked in advance with any Bobbi Brown makeup artist. 


45- Minute Lessons selection:

  • Pretty Powerful Makeup Lesson- signature 10- step lesson
  • Special Occasion Beauty- special event; photo ready
  • Bridal Beauty

You can also avail of the 45- minute lessons by booking in advance with a Bobbi Brown senior makeup artist with minimum purchase requirement of PhP5, 000 redeemable in Bobbi Brown products.

Bobbi Brown Rustan's Makati: 8133739 loc. 225
Bobbi Brown Rustan's Shangri- La Mall: 6334636

Thanks Ro for taking photos and videos!