The Little Things She Needs (TLTSN) "IT STORE" for the "IT GIRLS"

My event: November 17, 2011

The Little Things She Neeeds (TLTSN)
Eastwood City Walk 2
Libis

Awhile back, I went to the launching of The Little Things She Needs (TLTSN) in Eastwood City Walk 2. This is the brand's very first store here in the Philippines. The launching coincides with the 2nd year anniversary of the brand.

TLTSN is an Indonesian brand that offers affordable, comfortable and trendy fashion finds without compromising quality. It now has over 19stores in Indonesia, 3 stores in Singapore and opening soon in Thailand!

shoes PhP1899

The Little things She Needs started out as a shoe brand but develops into a fashionista haven where cool and hip accessories can be bought.

By the way, I am eyeing this cool brown wedge shoes. Hopefully I can go back one of these days so I can grab my own pair!


The program has not started yet when I arrived so I went around and took these photos...

bracelets starts at Php200 and up!

turtle ring Php299

I love anything that has turtle designs. So, this turtle ring caught my fancy too!

3 pairs of earrings for only PhP199 not bad, huh?

I would pay PhP199 even just for the Eiffel Tower earrings.

2 for PhP1199 shoes

You can grab a pair for you and your sister! By the way, watch out my next few posts because I'm writing entries about gift suggestions for this holiday season! TLTSN is also a great source for inexpensive trinkets that your friends will surely love, agree?

New Arrival... truly a fashion haven!

necklaces for only PhP200 and up

bag PhP1799
Trendy bags are aplenty.

Freddie Beh- the man behind TLTSN

Mr. Freddie Beh talked about having a hard time finding that perfect gift for his mom's birthday. His quest for that "little things she needs" led to the opening of this successful business enterprise. 

Shaira Luna- winner of style & accessorize contest

Shaira Luna was wearing the shoes (but in different color) that I was eyeing! I guess "Color Blocking" was her group's peg for that afternoon ; ) Their group won the contest.

Laureen Uy, brand ambassadress of TLTSN

Laureen Uy who loves to accessorize is the brand ambassadress. What a fitting title!

the owners of TLTSN with Laureen Uy in red and Megaworld scion Kevin Tan (3rd from left)

photo taken after the ribbon cutting ceremony

After the game, ribbon cutting was headed by Megaworld's Kevin Tan, Laureeen Uy and Freddie Beh. It was a fun- filled affair with mostly fashion bloggers invited. 

Do you like accessories? If yes, are you a bracelet, necklace or ring person?