Nestle Fitnesse... now is the best time to shape up!

My event: February 23, 2012

Nestle Fitness Shape Up Your Lifestyle
Featuring Zumba Fitness
Top of the Citi by Chef Jessie
34/ F Citibank Tower
8741 Paseo de Roxas,
Makati City

I am addicted to Zumba! In fact, I am currently enrolled in one of the studios near my house. When I got an invite to attend a fitness event featuring a Zumba class, how can I say no? 

a bowl of Nestle Fitnesse Honey & Almonds with apricot and cranberries

Whole grain food, such as Nestle Fitnesse cereal makes you feel fuller longer because it is high in volume and low-calorie density. 

While waiting for the event to start, we were treated to a healthy breakfast courtesy of Nestle Fitnesse. Three choices were available- Low Fat Whole Grain Cereal, Fitnesse &  Fruit and Honey & Almond. The cereal was complemented by Nestle Low Fat 100% Fresh Cow's Milk and some dried fruits and nuts. This was a nice alternative to my usual bread with peanut butter breakfast ; p




nice centerpiece on our table

You see, I am focused on losing weight since December of last year. At the start of the year, together with 2 of my friends, we enrolled in Zumba class because I aim not only to lose weight and to shape up but also to start a healthier lifestyle. 

event host Tessa Prieto Valdes with Kristie  Enriquez, one of the 3 Zumba instructors

It is never too early to begin shaping up. Through exercise and with Nestle Fitnesse cereal's help, hopefully, I can achieve and maintain a healthy body weight.

get your groove back with Zumba

Zumba Fitness, the latest exercise craze, is inspired by Latin dance. It is a fusion of samba, salsa, chacha, and even Bollywood and hip-hop moves all set to funky Latin and other modern music. 

shape up with Zumba

The attendees were all in exercise clothes and gamely participated in the Zumba dance class. Towels and water spray were handed out as soon we finished the class.

After the exercise, we were all waiting for the delicious food prepared by none other than Chef Jessie of Top of the Citi. I met her earlier in the registration area and she was really warm and accommodating.

Nestle Fitnesse & Fruits with mesclun vegetables in raspberry vinaigrette dressing

The raspberry vinaigrette dressing was so delicious that I had two servings of this salad ; p


 Baked Whole Wheat Crusted Chicken Supreme in Chimichurri Sauce served with steamed vegetable in season

The crust was baked perfectly and the chicken was so succulent that I wish I could have another plate but I tried to control myself hahahaha Or else my Zumba exercise would have gone to waste!

Mango Yogurt Chesecake with Nestle Fitnesse Honey & Almonds crust

Yup, I was able to finish this one as well. If there is one thing I could not give up, it's dessert, thank goodness, this is a yoghurt cheesecake!

It was really a day filled with fun activity shared over quality, delicious food.

Here's the good news! You, too,  can show off your shape with the help of Nestle Fitnesse 14 day Program- a 14 day meal plan that lets you enjoy the crispy-brown sweetness of Nestle Fitnesse cereal in replacement of your usual breakfast and dinner.

Please note that the combination of right diet and a fun workout can help you shape up to a healthy lifestyle.

Nestle Fitnesse Shape Up Night on March 31, 2012 at NBC Tent 6pm 

To officially welcome Summer 2012, Nestle Fitnesse presents Shape Up Night featuring Zumba Fitnes Party on March 31, 2012 which will be held at NBC Tent in Fort Bonifacio. It is going to be the biggest Zumba assembly. I can't wait! 

Manila Standard Today #love my life March 5, 2012 

Philippine Daily Inquirer Lifestyle Wellness February 28, 2012

Zumba your way to fitness The Daily Tribune March 22, 2012 LIFE p.11 by Kathleen Llemit

Like Nestle Fitnesse Philippines on Facebook or call 8980061 for more info. 

Let's stay connected:

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like MrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Add MrsMartinez on Google +