Crabtree & Evelyn Lavender Ultra-Moisturizing Hand Therapy

My mom has Crabtree and Evelyn privilege card so we were able to shop at discounted price when we drop by their store in Shangri-la Plaza Mall last Sunday. 

Crabtree and Evelyn Lavender Ultra-Moisturising Hand Therapy 100g 
 PhP 1,150 PhP805

My mom, sister and I bought different hand therapy lotions. I chose Crabtree and Evelyn Lavender Ultra-moisturizing Hand Therapy. It is a part of the Hand Care Collection. I like the smooth and powdery feel of my hands immediately after applying it. I love lotions in general so I got myself the biggest tube (100g). There is also a smaller tube - 50g worth PhP 750 that you can carry with you in your bag.



Crabtree & Evelyn box and paper bag

With my mom's privilege card, we got all lotions at 30% discount from the original price. 

This intensive hand cream with shea butter is blended with conditioning macademia oil and lavender oil to moisturize and soothe hands, along with myrrh to help condition cuticles and nails. - SOURCE

Lavender Ultra-Moisturizing Hand Therapy 

Main ingredients of Lavender Ultra-Moisturizing Hand Therapy:

  • Shea butter soothes and moisturizes
  • Myrrh extract helps conditions cuticles and nails


Best of all, it is formulated without parabens, lauryl sulfates, mineral oil and propylene glycol. 

Lavender Ultra-Moisturizing Hand Therapy pea size goes a long way

I chose Lavender Ultra-Moisturizing Hand Therapy because it is creamier than the Lavender Age Defying Hand Remedy. The scent is not over empowering, just a light hint of lavender. For stronger scent, you may wish to opt for Rosewater instead.

Fragrance description:

Fresh lavender enhanced with violet, tonka bean, lemon leaf and soft musk

What's your favorite brand of hand lotion?

Let's stay connected:

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +