Remember When: Dragon Noodle Center in Malate

Do you have a childhood memory of your favorite restaurant that your family used to frequent to? Well, I do and it's Dragon Noodle Center located in Malate, Manila. Actually, I have written a post about it before, you can view it here. Admittedly, I took lousy photos. Photos which I am not so proud of ; p Instead of updating the post, I am now writing a new one ; p

 asado with rice PhP140

After rediscovering it back in 2009, I usually find myself back in this restaurant whenever I am in Manila.

For only PhP 140, you will get a plateful of asado with sauce-pa-lang-ulam-na ; p Now, all you need is an order of extra rice so you can now share this order with your best friend.

This dish is exactly how I remembered it back in those days ; )

Click after the break to see what else is on our table...




tausi spareribs rice PhP140

My DB loves ordering Dragon Noodle Center's tausi spareribs. I find a bit salty, perhaps too much tausi? You really have to eat this rice to balance out the taste. 

 siomai PhP 70 / 4 pieces

For my DS, Dragon Noodle Center's siomai is on top of her list of favorites. An order includes 4 pork siomai with calamansi. You can always asked for chili as dip. Beware though because its chili is one of the spiciest I have ever tasted ; p

If you are bringing a car with you, there's a secured free parking lot just beside the restaurant. Do not be turned off by this plain looking restaurant, after all, you go there to enjoy good food and reminisce childhood memories!

Let's stay connected:

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +