FREE The Body Shop Love Your Body Rewards Card!

I got my very own Love Your Body Rewards Card from The Body Shop. I used to just borrow my mom's LYB card if I wanted discounts on my purchases but not anymore. Earlier today, I was in The Body Shop SM Megamall looking for a liquid hand wash. The sales lady told me about so many irresistible offers - Buy 1 at 20% off, Buy 2 at 30% off, Buy 3 at 40% off and Buy 4 at 50% off!

I got my The Body Shop Love Your Body Rewards Card for FREE

This is a great opportunity for me to SHOP & SAVE! On top of the promotional items, the sales lady told me that I could get The Body Shop Love Your Body (LYB) Rewards Card if my bill would amount to PhP 1,500. The card has a total of PhP 1,470 voucher inside. You can use these vouchers upon collecting the required number of stamps that you get with a minimum of PhP 900 purchase.

Guess how many items I bought for only PhP 1,500? Read after the break....


 (l-r) Guarana Berry Volumising Conditioner 250ml, two (2) Wild Rose Caring Hand Wash 250ml, Born Lippy Guava  10ml, Moringa Foaming Bath 400ml

Guarana Berry Volumising Conditioner 250ml  (For Fine Hair)  PhP 595   PhP 297.50 (50%)

  • Body-building conditioner for thicker, fuller hair

Two (2) Wild Rose Caring Hand Wash 250ml   PhP 495   PhP 247.50 each (50%)

  • Softening soap-free cleanser
  • With rosehip oil
  • Community Fair Trade Brazil nut oil

Born Lippy Guava  10ml   PhP 250   PhP195 (22%)


Moringa Foaming Bath 400ml   PhP 595   PhP 297.50 (50%)

  •  Delicately floral bathing bubbles with moisturizing Moringa seed oil
 
 (l-r) Jasmine & White Frangipani and Vanilla & Lime Blossom 

That's not all! I also bought 2 Home Fragrance Oil for my living room at PhP 135 each. The original price of which is PhP 450 that's 70% savings!!!

Love Your Body Rewards Card

With my total shopping spree of PhP 1,555, I got the Love Your Body Reards Card for FREE! For every PhP 900 in single receipt purchase you get a stamp. If I bought PhP 1,800 worth of The Body Shop products today, I would have collected two (2) stamps already ; )

Benefits of LYB Programme:

  • Earn rewards on your Purchases
  • Free shopping when you use your vouchers to pay for your purchases
  • Discounts exclusive to members
  • Invitation to member-only events
  • Special birthday treat - 20% off on regular priced products during your birthday month

My mom used to pay PhP 300 for the annual membership program. I am glad that I got it for FREE. I am sharing this so you too can have your own LYB Rewards Card! You can call 6388884 or email  lyb(at)the-body-shop.com.ph for more information.

Happy shopping!

This is the fourth entry you can comment on! Be one of the 2 Commenter of the Week! Comment on this post to enter the giveaway, visit Win Myra Holistic Skin Care System for details.

Let's stay connected:

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +