Burt's Bees Outdoor Bug Bite Relief


When my family and I came home from Tagaytay last holy week, my daughter's leg has several mosquito bite marks. Needless to say, I panicked. Luckily, I have friends who have kids and have encountered the same problem and told me about Burt's Bees Bug Bite Relief. Ok, so nothing to worry about, right?

Burt's Bees Bug Bite Relief 5g (0.25oz.) PhP 475

Not a lot of stores carry Burt's Bees, thank God there's Beauty Bar which carries the brand in Robinsons Magnolia. I went there the very next day and bought a tube/stick. 

Find out why I chose Burt's Bees over the other brands after the break...


Burt's Bees Bug Bite Relief 100% Natural 

Active Ingredients:
  • Camphor
  • Menthol

Camphor and Menthol are external analgesic therefore both ingredients relive pain. Other ingredients such as Lemongrass, Thyme, Lavender and Orange Oils reduce discomfort.

What's good about this product is that there's no Sulfates, Parabens, Phthalates or Petrochemicals.

How to use Bug Bite Relief:

  1. Apply directly to bite or sting
  2. Rub gently
  3. Re-apply as needed

I apply Bug Bite Relief whenever my daughter would scratch the bite mark area. She would immediately stop scratching. I find this effective because the bite mark did not turn into a scar.

Right now, I am religiously applying Sebo de Macho over her darkened skin. Let's see if it's effective in lightening her skin so I can blog about it on my next entry ; p

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +