Trollbeads Leather Bracelet in Beige + Silver Trace Bead in Cerise (Blue)


The entire content of this entry has been transferred to my new blog, please read here.

I started my obsession with Trollbeads at the beginning of the year, I thought my <3 for it will waver but apparently, it did not. I continue to buy beads if I have extra money or charge it to my credit card if I don't have enough ; p
 
 Bracelet Leather Beige 43cm (L5146-45) PhP 1695

Little did I know that the company who brought Trollbeads here in the Philippines was closely monitoring the progress of my latest addiction. And as a way of thanking me for appreciating their brand, I received a gift - a bracelet leather in beige with a Silver Trace in Cerise/Blue (61361) bead.

Learn the step by step instruction on how I craftily designed my leather bracelet into several knot, please read here

To know how to spot an authentic Trollbeads, read my entry here. Updated my collection, you can view it here. Read my latest collection here

The entire content of this entry has been transferred to my new blog, please read here