Kaya Express Opens In Glorietta 2


April 21, 2013

Kaya Korean Restaurant
2nd floor, Glorietta 2
Ayala Center, Makati City
6253718

My parents and I bonded over Korean BBQ right after watching ASAP 18 LIVE! in ABS-CBN. It is located in the newly renovated Glorietta 2. I love the vibe of this new wing- bright and spacious!

 Kalbi Gui PhP 230

Marinated US beef short ribs

Before the Korean BBQ trend hit Manila, there's already Kaya. Every so often we miss eating Kalbi Gui so we make it a point to visit it once in a while.

The beef is tender and already marinated. It's juicy, perfect with a bowl of white rice!

For our other orders, read after the break...



 bonding with my parents

My parents are together ever single day. I love how they grow old together ; ) I wish the same for me and DH.

(clockwise from left to right): Sookju Namul (PhP 30), Kimchi (PhP 35), 
Sewu Muchim (PhP 40) and Sikeumchi (PhP 35)

Sookju Namul- seasoned beansprout 
Kimchi- spicy pickled cabbage
Sewu Muchim- spicy micro shrimp
Sikeumchi- seasoned spinach

We only paid for Sewu Muchim and Sikeumchi, the other two were part of banchan (Korean appetizer) served to all diners.

We never miss ordering a plateful of spicy micro shrimp when we dine in Kaya ; )

 Dak Bulgogi PhP 200

Grilled spicy chicken fillet

Another favorite on the menu is Dak Bulgogi. It was not really spicy at all, just enough to tickle my taste buds ; p

Rice costs PhP 50 each and a can of Coke costs PhP 50. No service charge.

If you are on a tight budget but still want good Korean food, I suggest you dine here in Kaya Korean Restaurant.

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +