Boracay Chronicle: Sea Wind Barbeque Dinner Buffet

My visit: April 25, 2010

Sea Wind 
Station 1, Boracay 

After DH took a nap and my shopping therapy, DH and I decided to walk along the stretch of powdery, white sand of Boracay. Reaching the cul-de-sac of Station 1, we don't have a choice but to go back. 

DH spotted this al fresco restaurant as we were walking our way back. The waiting staff were very attentive and would fill our glasses with water every time it's half empty.

 dinner buffet PhP595


don't you just love the Boracay sand?

 Mongolian station


salad station

 mixed vegetable with 3 dressings- balsamic, honey mustard and thousand island


 meat and seafood station

 grilled oysters with cheddar cheese on top

DH made sure he stayed away from the oysters this time but he already caught the flu.

 grilled assorted seafood

 turon and salad for dessert

mixed fruits and white chocolate with nuts



We had an early dinner on our first night. I was asleep by 9pm lol I know right? No partying for me. But I got an excuse because I woke up at 4:30 am to catch the 7 am flight out to Manila. Plus, I did some shopping that afternoon, remember? And no, I am not getting old ; p