Plains & Prints

OMG! I got so many rave comments about this dress that it needs a separate post haha This sponsored Plains & Prints dress was worn last week during Pond's The Unbeaten Challenge event. 

channeling fashionista blogger  pose

I was running out of time that's why I wasn't able to take a decent photo of myself before the event. When I got home, I just have to be in front of DH's lens lol 

FOTD

Taken on my way to Fiamma, Makati.

EOTD

Below are some of the behind the scenes photos from the event that I took from my camera.

Nikki & Sophie won the Editor's Choice award

with Cat

All of us were wearing Plains & Prints dress that night.

Here are some more shots that DH took after the event.

the crossover

45 degree stance

pose with no name lol

dress: Plains & Prints Annette Rope PhP1,550
belt: Plains & Prints Nikki PhP395 (not sponsored)

How are you spending your Holy Week? I would probably just stay home waaaaah ; (