Fashionista & Her Bag: LushAngel

August 24, 2011

Eastwood City, Libis

It has been over five months since I first made a post about Fashionista & Her Bag. Somehow, I find it quite hard to convince someone to gamely pose for my camera lol This is just an impromptu pictorial. And the idea of making this entry came after I viewed all my shots. Luckily, Angela agreed to be my test next subject.

Necklace: Givenchy
Bracelet: Philippe Charriol

If you have been reading my blog, you will see Angela in most of my beauty related events. She is a beauty/ fashion blogger. I like her cheery attitude and most of all she is not afraid of the camera. So, swak kami!

More photos after the break...


Bag: Balenciaga Giant City
Shoes: Bangkok


We took this photo after the rain has stopped. We shoot in several spots like under the trellis and over the bridge in Eastwood City, Libis. 
  

There were a lot of people that night but surprisingly it's as if we had the place where we shoot cordoned off. 

Poncho: Primark London
Chambray shorts: Cotton On


See the background? Nobody was looking right at us hahaha

took this photo in the elevator

Even the elevator was empty lol

Visit Angela in LushAngel