Nivea Visage Q10 plus Anti- Wrinkle System... A Royal Preference!

When I got an email a few months back from Mikki, brand executive of Nivea Visage, about Princess Catherine's- yes, the Duchess of Cambridge- £5 beauty secret, I was curious and would love to try it out. She was spotted shopping at a Boots store purchasing Nivea Visage Pure & Natural Day Cream.* If the princess uses this product then it must be good!

up close my wrinkle- free eye area- photo taken today

Who is not afraid to age? I hope everybody would agree with me that getting old is a scary sight to behold. Wrinkles, crow's feet, dark circles, freckles, dark spots and eye bags are all part of stress and old age. At 35, I am lucky to have a wrinkle- free skin, save for a few dark spots here and there. When the whole Nivea Visage Q10 plus Anti- Wrinkle System was delivered to my house, I could not wait to start using it especially the Nivea Visage Q10 plus Anti- Wrinkle Eye Cream.


Nivea Visage  Q10 plus Anti- Wrinkle Eye Cream 15ml PhP350

What is Q10?

Q10 is a powerful Coenzyme found naturally in the skin and with age, its level decreases. As a result skin is more prone to damage by external influences, one of the main causes of premature skin- aging.

How it works?
  1. Minimizes dark under-eye circles
  2. Supports your skin's natural Q10 levels
  3. Helps fight the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles ad visibly smoothes your skin 
Result?

 Smoother, younger- looking skin and minimized dark under-eye circles.


STEP 1: squeeze pea- sized eye cream

When you know that there is a great anti- wrinkle product available locally, wouldn't you give it a try? I will! For the past months, Nivea Q10 eye cream was part of my daily regimen along with my current sun block, Obagi C-Sunguard

As with other creams, I only use a small amount of cream on each eye.  The consistency is not too light or too creamy. There is no heavy feel afterwards compared to other eye creams that I have tried. 

STEP 2: Apply on the outer part of each eye

To see to it that I get enough product around my eye, I always dot the product to evenly distribute the cream.

STEP3: Gently dab the cream with your ring finger towards your nose

The ring finger which is said to have the lightest touch should always be used when touching your eye area. Be careful not to tug or vigorously scratch the eye area.

I like the eye cream because it s unscented which is my priority when choosing a product to put on my face ; p The product is easily absorbed by my skin too. I use this for wrinkle prevention and with that, hopefully, this will be my product source of fountain of youth ; p One more thing, this is suitable for contact lens wearers like me.

Nivea Visage Q10 Anti- Wrinkle Light Day Care SPF 15 50ml PhP385

Completing the line of Nivea Visage Q10 plus Anti- Wrinkle System are Day Care SPF 15 & Night Care. Unfortunately, my dermatologist told me that I can't put these on my face because I have oily skin to begin with. But I know somebody who will be happy to receive this set- my mom! I know she will love Nivea Visage Q10 plus Anti- Wrinkle System as my sister fell in love with Nivea Visage Sparkling White range.

 Nivea Visage Q10 plus Anti- Wrinkle Night Care 50ml PhP385

Don't fret, readers! I can still show you the consistency of these two products...

 top: Night Cream; bottom: Day Cream

For me, the Day Cream is richer in consistency. Correct me if I am wrong, the reason might be the added SPF. Both are lightly scented. Reminded me of Nivea Creme that I love only lighter. Both are contained in a glass jar.

consistency

Benefit of Nivea Visage Q10 plus Anti- Wrinkle Day Cream:

  • Increases the skin's natural Q10 level, fights wrinkles from within and smoothes the skin
  • Provides advanced wrinkle prevention: it helps support the skin's defense and prevent external influences from creating new wrinkles through an increased UVA protection and SPF 15
  • Has a light, non- greasy formulation for faster absorption and a non pore- clogging finish

Benefits of Nivea Visage Q10 plus Anti- Wrinkle Night Cream:

  • Increases the skin's natural Q10 level, fights wrinkles from within and visibly smoothes the skin
  • Replenishes skin and supports its ability to regenerate

Nivea Visage Q10 plus Anti- Wrinkle are available in leading department stores nationwide.


*Source- Irish People Newspaper- June 9, 2011