Miss Tangerine Sweet Shower Lips by Etude House

I hoarded a lot of makeup from Etude House while in Korea. One of the products that caught my attention was the Miss Tangerine Sweet Shower Lips #4 Miss Tangerine Tangerine from the Tangerine line... whew!

Miss Tangerine Sweet Shower Lips in Miss Tangerine Tangerine W8500 (PhP340)

I got the true tangerine color, the rest of the colors are called Shiny Pinkshower, Sweetberry Blossom, Miss Sunny Tangerine and Sweet Peach Shower. 

Etude House's Miss Tangerine Sweet Shower Lips
Glossy, moist lipstick in fabulous shades for juicy, tangy lips



 color swatch of Miss Tangerine Tangerine

When I swatch the lipstick on my hand, I was fascinated by the orange-y color. While I am not usually an implusive buyer, I could not help myself upon smelling the sweet smell of tangerine! It actually tastes like one too ; p

 twist to dispense product

Carefully twist once at a time to avoid having the product come out all at once. 

Miss Tangerine Tangerine taken in day light

Miss Tangerine Tangerine is not as pigmented as I would like it to be. The color looks richer on my hand than on my lips.

Miss Tangerine Tangerine under yellow light

Miss Tangerine Tangerine is moist and glossy so there is no need for a lip moisturizer before lipstick application. 

after several application of Miss Tangerine Tangerine

The downside is that you have to reapply it every so often. I don't like retouching. Another thing is, the tube is almost double the size in length than an ordinary lipstick. If not for my love of anything orange because it is said to be the lucky color for the year 2012, I would not be keeping this in my bag all the time.