Surprise! Surprise! J.PoPs Baby Donuts from J.CO

Remember my post about J.CO Donuts & Coffee opening a store here in Manila last January? Well, in less than a month's time, you will be able to savour the signature soft bite that only J.CO can offer. In the meantime, let me show you a sneak peek of what to expect on the shelves of J.CO.

 salivating yet?

3 boxes of J.PoPs Baby Donuts were delivered to my house last week. A box contains 24 delectable bite- sized donuts. This is perfect! I can try different flavors in one seating ; p Affordable at only PhP 250 per box!



Here are just two of my favorite flavors from the brand...

 Strawberry Caviar

I like the crunchiness of the rice crispies on top of this strawberry filled donut. Not too sweet, perfect for my morning perk me up!

Why Nut

I was surprised when I bite on Why Nut baby donut. Inside is chunky peanut butter filling! This is definitely on my favorite list.

I eat these donuts straight out of the refrigerator as usual but I read on the box that it can be microwaved for 8 seconds for freshly-baked taste!

J.CO Donuts & Coffee is opening its flagship store on March 15, 2012 in The Strip, Megamall. Special treat awaits the first 200 customers to visit the store starting at 9am. Ok, now I am excited! See you there!

Let's stay connected:

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like MrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Add MrsMartinez on Google +