When in Manila: MOA eye

Mall of Asia (MOA) Eye
San Miguel Bay City
SM Mall of Asia Complex

PhP150/ticket

At 180 ft (55 meters) tall, MOA Eye is the tallest Ferris wheel in the Philippines. Inaugurated last December 18, 2011, it has 36 air-conditioned gondolas. Each gondolas can carry a maximum of 6 persons totaling 216 passengers in one cycle. The duration of the ride is 10 minutes.

OOTN

LOOK by Elcid- eyeglasses from Korea
Terranova- black blouse
bought in Hong Kong- dress
bought in Taiwan- knee length stockings
bought in Taiwan- black shoes



one of the 36 air-conditioned gondolas

at may aircon inside talaga siya hahaha

our group of five!

2 brave souls on the left and 3 scardey-cats on the right! We were shaking. I can feel it moving unlike when in Singapore Flyer where I couldn't feel the capsule moving.

view from MOA Eye

I was so scared that I was not able to take photos. It was DH who took all these photos that you see here.

almost on top

breathtaking photos

look another gondola!

The gondola that you see above has reached the top!

DH & I

MOA Eye changes its color at night



This ferris wheel reminded me of the 230 ft (70 meter) tall Miramar Entertainment Park Ferris wheel. The gondolas looked the same. I was not able to try it though ; (

Next post will be all about food from Buffet 101 International Cuisine. It was the birthday celebration of my brother- in- law.

Let's stay connected:

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like MrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Add MrsMartinez on Google +