Buffet 101 in Robinsons Magnolia

August 18, 2012

Buffet 101
Level 2 Robinsons Magnolia
Aurora Blvd. cor Dona Hemady Ave.,
Kaunlaran, Quezon City
6977379   8610477


Monday to Friday

Lunch PhP 699
Dinner PhP 950

Saturday / Sunday / Holidays 

Lunch PhP 799
Dinner PhP 1050

I was not kidding when I told you that I was in Robinsons Magnolia every other day in my previous entry ; p I was in Magnolia Flavor House on Tuesday night, Adobo Connection on Thursday afternoon and for my Saturday date night, DH and I dined in Buffet 101 before watching last full show of The Expendables at 10 pm ; )

Stir fried garlic crab

We went back to Buffet 101 the week after to celebrate my nephew's birthday ; ) Even though the restaurant is still in its soft opening phase, the service on both occasion is commendable.

Warning! You might get hungry after reading this post ; p



AC and her plate

We invited my friend, AC, on our first visit. After purchasing 3 movie tickets, we reserved a 7 pm slot in Buffet 101. Since it was only in its second day of operation, I thought that there would only be a few diners. To my surprise, the restaurant was full to its capacity. I saw a friend of mine came in as late as 9 pm. I guess, people in the north is really excited that Buffet 101 is finally here! You can read about the original branch Buffet 101 Mall of Asia here.

What is on my plate:

sushi

My sushi plate includes California maki, tamago, unagi, ebi & saba. I don't know what to call the sushi with mayo on top but it was crunchy and definitely worth a try!

I wish I could eat more than 1 piece of each of the sushi featured above but I can't because I want to leave room for steak!

 Shrimp tempura & lamb

 US Beef Prime Ribs

 US Angus steak

I suggest you choose US Angus Steak and lamb over US Beef Prime Ribs and pork ribs. Mint sauce needs improvement, it's not anywhere near the mint sauce served in Sofitel.

What's on DH's plate:

Fresh suahe

 noodle soup

 fresh seafood

Suahe was cooked on the spot. It was succulent and sweet! Fishes and other seafood are grilled upon request. 

 unlimited fresh fruit shakes 

Fresh fruit shakes available are papaya, mango & watermelon. Soft drinks and iced tea are also available.

mallows & chocolate flavored crepe

Crepe's filling is fruit cocktail with blueberries and tangerine.

refillable coffee

Never leave without drinking coffee ; p There are two espresso machine available. Creamer and sugar are found on the side of the machines.

During our second visit, I ate whatever I missed on my first visit and these are...

 fresh vegetable salad

 Peking duck with hoisin sauce

 Sweet & sour pork

I forgot to take photos of  my first plate filled with dimsum - asado siopao, siomai & pork spareribs. I have a reason to go back because I was not able to eat pizza & pasta.

 leche flan

If you have to choose one dessert, pick leche flan.

 macaroon

crepe with strawberry ice cream

What's on Buffet 101:

 chowder




salad selection

 different kinds of pasta

 meat and vegetables

Japanese section:

 kani, tuna, tamago and salmon sashimi

 sushi

 maki

Chinese section:

 barbecue asado

 lechon macau

 dimsum
 peking duck

 peking duck wrapped with leeks and cucumber

radish cake, mantao and radish roll

Carving station:

 lamb

 US Beef Prime Rib

 seafood

 fresh fruit shake station

 yogurt

grapes & watermelon

 mango, papaya, longan, pineapple, melon, orange and kiwi

 gummy bears, candy sprinkles, mini mallows and chocolate candies

 Red Ribbon cakes- mango, chocolate & ube

 halo-halo ingredients

 crepe station

Don't blame me if you got hungry while reading this post ; p Drop by Buffet 101 during lunch time on weekdays where eat-all-you-can costs only PhP 699! Senior citizen discount is accepted. No service charge but we left a huge tip because the service was great!

Good news! Buffet 101 is offering 10% off your bill for a limited time only ; )

PostScript:

I went back to Robinsons Magnolia last week and ate in The French Baker ; p You might also want to check out my NEAT FEAT giveaway!

Let's stay connected:

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +