May Beauty Must-Have


I was so busy with my birthday parties (yes, plural kasi madami talagang parties lol) and the planning of my 10th wedding anniversary surprise party for DH that I forgot all about this month's beauty must-have ; (

I know many of you are itching to know the latest beauty loot that I bought or was sent over. Without further ado, here's this month's stash...

Cetaphil Gentle Cleansing Antibacterial Bar, Human Heart Nature Hydrating Creamy Wash, H2O Plus Exclusive Beauty Bag, Indigo Jar of Hope First Aid Gel 30ml, Mustela bebe Agua de Colonia 200ml, Cure Natural Aqua Gel trial sachet
I have been using some of the products for almost a month now and I can say that I am very happy with the results. To know more about these latest beauty must-have, click read more after the break...

 Human Heart Nature Hydrating Creamy Wash Moringa Extract 50ml PhP 79.75

I found this bottle of Human Heart Nature Hydrating Creamy Wash with Moringa Extract in one of the grocery aisles of Robinsons Magnolia. Actually, there were several variants like Balancing, Nourishing and Purifying but I chose its Hydrating line because it's for Dry or Mature Skin. I know some of you might react on the "mature" label but that's exactly how I feel about my skin type right now. If you have been reading my past few posts about Beauty Must-Have, I have been striving hard to find a solution for my dry and flaky skin.

I felt that it leaves a thin coat of film after every wash. My skin feels soft and moisturize. I usually follow it up with my moisturizer or with Cure Natural Aqua Gel which is also included in my this month's Beauty Must-Have ; )

Also available in 200ml for only PhP 199.75.

Cure Natural Aqua Gel trial sachet

Many beauty bloggers were raving about this gentle, water-based exfoliant but I have to see and experience for myself if what they were claiming is true. I went to Beauty Bar and asked for its trial sachet, after several minutes of argument (the sales associate was adamant to give me a trial pack, she insisted on letting me try the product right there and there... duh?!), I got one ; )

I would give Cure Natural Aqua Gel a perfect 10 score. It gently and effectively removes my flaky skin with no redness afterwards. I really love the instant effect. I use it once a week.

I am planning to get a full-sized bottle after using up the trial sachets I got. One bottle costs PhP 1,700.

 H2O Plus Exclusive Beauty Bag includes (clockwise from left to right) Aqualibrium Dual-Action Eye Make-Up Remover 30ml, Sea Results Eye Mender Plus 4ml,Face Oasis Dual-Action Exfoliating Cleanser 30ml, Aquafirm +Micro-Collagen Moisturizer 10ml PhP 2,800



I have not tried this H2O gift set yet because it was just sent over a week ago but it looks promising so I am including it in this month's Beauty Must-Have. I can't wait to give it a try!

You can also get one H2O Plus Exclusive Beauty Bag filled with H2O deluxe travel-sized products (valued at PhP 2,800) with a minimum purchase of PhP 6,500 worth of H2O Plus products  at the SM Aura Premier department store.

Cetaphil Gentle Cleansing Antibacterial Bar for Dry & Sensitive skin 127 g

My mom recently received a package from the US and it contained Cetaphil Gentle Cleansing Antibacterial Bar for Dry and Sensitive skin. She gave me a bar to try. Actually, she specifically told me to let DH use it on his arms but lately, my skin, especially my legs, gets irritated so easily that I decided to give it a try. It dries up and heals the wound very quickly. I also apply Indigo Jar of Hope First Aid Gel immediately after washing.

 Indigo Jar of Hope First Aid Gel 30ml PhP 450

This 100% natural first aid gel is made from blue chamomile essential oil. It has so many great uses such as but not limited to cuts, wounds, inflammation and even teething although I have not tried using it on my baby girl ; p I love the apple scent!

Mustela Bebe Agua de Colonia 200ml

What's a beauty must-have without fragrance, right? I always include one when I smell something fresh ; p That's where my latest find comes in- Mustela Bebe Agua de Colonia. The scent reminded me of Nenuco. I don't know if you remembered that but yeah, during my time, it's Nenuco. Today, it's Mustela for that baby fresh scent!

What's your beauty find this month? Share please!

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +