Gelatissimo in Shangri-La Mall East Wing


September 8, 2013

Gelatissimo
Unit1003 Lower Ground Level
East Wing, Shangri-La Plaza Mall
EDSA, Mandaluyong City

After having a late lunch at Wee Nam Kee, I was looking for Bono Gelato to grab some dessert. I gasp when I realized that Bono Gelato is located in Podium and not in Shangri-la Plaza Mall. The guard pointed us to Morelli's Gelato instead but I have already tried it in Rockwell. Gelatissimo was the only one that I have not tried so we ended up having coffee and ice cream there.

 2 flavor cup- Caramelized Fig and Strawberry PhP 170

Dad wants Caramelized Fig and I want Strawberry so we settled for a 2 flavor cup (it's way cheaper!). I ended up eating most of Caramelized Fig and dad, well, likes the strawberry lol You know where I got my taste hahaha 

I can't compare Gelatissimo and Morelli's because I didn't order the same flavor of gelato. How I wish I ordered a Lemon flavored gelato from Gelatissimo so I can compare the two ; ( Yeah, I know... what a bummer! Anyway, we ordered a cup of coffee. Read more after the break...



Capuccino PhP 120

This is the most mapait coffee I have ever tasted... ack! I can't even gulp it down even with two servings of sugar. Maybe it's just me because I am not a coffee drinker. What can you say?

Well, that's it for now ; ) I have to go!

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +