Tokyo Bubble Tea Milk Tea Place & Restaurant in Trinoma


September 14, 2013

Tokyo Bubble Tea
2nd Floor Trinoma Mall
Quezon City
7180042

I was in Trinoma last Saturday with my fam bam and we ate lunch at Tokyo Bubble Tea. This is a fusion restaurant because Korean specialties like Bibimbap is already part of their menu.
 
Korean Bibimbap PhP 265

A bowl of Korean Bibimbap is good enough for sharing so it's definitely worth your money. The picture is so appetizing, di ba?

Find out what else we ordered after the break...



Squash Soup PhP 85

I ordered this for #babyMartinez. I like the cream on top. It's very tasty too.

Beef Gyudon PhP 245

I like everything that we ordered especially beef gyudon because it has tender, lean beef and the amount of sauce was just right.

side dishes

These side dishes were included with the Korean Bibimbap and Beef Gyudon.

Okonomiyaki PhP 215

To satisfy my okonomiyaki craving, I decided to order one : ) Not as good as the ones I had in Japan but this will do for now.

We didn't order a single bubble tea drink hehe Maybe on our next visit ; p
 

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +