"Crystal" Bracelet + FOTD


I was in Robinsons Magnolia (again!) yesterday for a lunch meeting with a friend of mine. While I was waiting for her, I found a kiosk selling crystals on the ground floor. I was enticed to take a look at it.

I am a Dragon Baby

There are plenty of colorful bracelets with Chinese Zodiac signs. I chose this deep purple bracelet with a Dragon sign simply because I am a Dragon baby. This is just a fancy accessory and not the real deal but I don't care. It's cheap hahaha

Read more after the break....




Crystal bracelet with Dragon trinket

I want to buy the real deal but I don't know how to tell if it is real or not. Or where to find a store  selling authentic ones that are not over-priced. I was told that this a triple A class, in short, #japeks lol 

The sales lady informed me about the effects of the bracelet but since it's a fake, I could not care less about its meaning. It was blessed pa pala in front of me ha ; p

feeling fresh all day look lol

  • Kanebo- face powder
  • Shiseido- cheek blush
  • MAC- lips
  • The Body Shop- eyebrow
  •  K-Palette- eyeliner

Bulaga! Ginanahan ako mag post ng mukha ko... pagbigyan na lol Or stay away from my blog ; p

But seriously, I hope I can buy an authentic crystal bracelet so I can share the process of selection in my next entry.

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +