Food Trip Friday: Almon Marina in SM Megamall



September 20, 2013

Almon Marina
SM Megamall

And the food trip Friday continues! For lunch, my family and I headed to Almon Marina, it was my father's go-to restaurant whenever we are in SM Megamall.

1/4 Roast Chicken with 1 siding PhP 175

The Roast Chicken was tender and juicy. It comes with a java rice and a side dish of your choice. Mom chose Potato Salad. Other sidings available are Mashed Potato, Coleslaw, Macaroni Salad, and Herb Vegetable. You can also opt for 2 sidings for only PhP 195. Read more after the break...



Clam Chowder soup PhP 78

#babyMartinez had a nice, warm clam chowder soup with plain rice. She can't finish the entire bowl. I have to finish it for her- one of the things that mom do ; p 

My mom ordered a cup of brewed coffee for only PhP 72.

Pork Back Ribs PhP 245

On the other hand, the Pork Back Ribs was a huge disappointment. It was not fall-off-the-bone kind of baby back ribs. My dad was having a hard time slicing the meat and chewing. As you can see in the photo, it was dry too.

Pork Back Ribs comes with Fries, Coleslaw, Rice and Hickory Sauce. There's another version called Pork Ribs which is a Country Style Pork Rib. It includes rice pilaff, herb veggies and barbeque sauce for only PhP 240.

Have you visited Almon Marina lately? What's your favorite on the menu? I want to know so I can try it on my next visit. 

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +
MrsMartinez's Raves and Rants is a lifestyle blog of a 30 something mom who loves food, beauty, shopping, travel and more!