Japanese Blowout by JuRo Salon Exclusif




November 7, 2013

Juro Salon Exclusif
Kensington Place
Unit 2D, 1st Avenue cor. 29th St.,
Crescent Park West,
Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
8225673

Earlier this month, I wrote about my haircut by Jude Hipolito of JuRo Salon Exclusif. In that entry, I didn't post a decent "after" photo because I am reserving the photos so I can feature them here in this entry.

excited for Japanese Hair Blowout and Purple Highlights

"Ano ka... doll?" These were the words uttered by my friend who saw me earlier today- two weeks after my Japanese Blowout hair treatment and purple hair color at JuRo. I smiled sheepishly and answered "Yes!" lol

Read more after the break...




Step 1: Softening phase

Known as the JuRo Japanese Blowout, the method targets the structure itself, improving the overall texture and quality to eliminate frizz and damage. It contains the perfect balance of protein and other components that is gentle yet effective. Composed of two simple steps, it suits all types of hair. It is exclusively available at JuRo Salon Exclusif.

after 10 minutes 

After applying a Thioglycerine-rich solution, my hair color became lighter and my hair, smoother.

Step 2: Application of Nutrient-rich solution

cellophane wrap

rinse

ready for my purple highlights

 my peg is Bianca Gonzalez's "GetSassooned" hair style

my hair will be bleached... meeh!

am I ready for this?!

bring it on!

purple highlights... NOW!

my hair is still wet but the color is showing

love it!

believe me... it's more purple than blue!

my purple highlights are playing peek-a-boo with you ; p
This photo was taken right after blow-drying and ironing (to seal the nutrients within strands). Today, it's a wait and see moment if I will have a head full of lustrous, manageable, and frizz-free hair for up to 5 months as advertised.

with Jude and Rose Hipolito, the husband and wife tandem behind JuRo Salon Exclusif

JuRo recommends sulphate-free shampoos and weekly masque which I do diligently to maintain my gorgeous hair ; )

photo taken last November 10, 2013 with my dad

Do you like my new look?

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +
MrsMartinez's Raves and Rants is a lifestyle blog of a mom who loves food, beauty, shopping, travel and more!